Join us on May 28, 2016 for the 10th Annual Key Biscayne Rib Off in memory of Dr. Bob Kemper. Dr. Bob Kemper was one of the original founders of the rib off. He looked forward to participating every year.
In 2011, our community lost Dr. Bob to cancer. Beyond being the best community doctor a village could hope for, he was a great father, husband, neighbor, and friend.
All proceeds will benefit the Robert Kemper Award for Professionalism in Medicine, which is named in memory of Dr. Robert Kemper, who exemplified the highest qualities of medical professionalism until his life was cut short by cancer. During their medical training, our nominees have demonstrated:
- Respect for patients, faculty, staff members and peers.
- Altruism, compassion and empathy towards patients.
- A sense of commitment, duty, responsibility and dedication to the ethical practice of the medical profession.
- Comportment, courtesy and exemplary personal demeanor becoming of a physician.
- An ability to convey hope and be a healer of patients, to be a team builder and foster harmony in the group and in the workplace.
The winner of the Robert Kemper Award will be able to include this honor in the applications for Residency Programs as well as a plaque and a monetary award for continuing medical education. The Robert Kemper M.D., PhD. Award is underwritten by the Key Biscayne Foundation and made possible thanks to your contributions & those made by Dr. Kemper’s grateful patients.
The event will take place on Saturday, May 28th @ 1pm at the Key Biscayne Yacht Club: 180 Harbor Drive. Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Get your tickets at EventBrite.