Founded in 1999, The San Miguel Foundation seeks to make a difference in the world through the time commitment of its Officers and by providing financial support to charities.
Since its inception, the Foundation and its Officers have volunteered thousands of hours and contributed in excess of $120,000 to charities; principally in the South Florida area.
Past Grantees Include
- Key Biscayne Youth Football
- Miami Youth Football League
- Key Biscayne Youth Athletics
- Archbishop’s Charities and Development Drive
- Emmaus Ministries
- Immaculata-La Salle High School
- St. Agnes Church
- Museum of Art, Ft. Lauderdale