The Key Biscayne Community Foundation offers a simple, powerful, and highly personal approach to giving. We offer a variety of giving tools to help people achieve their charitable goals – and create lasting good work in the local and greater community. You give charitably and understand the value of giving, which is why you should consider a fund at the Key Biscayne Community Foundation. Families, individuals and private foundations turn to us for the convenience, tax benefits, and privacy that our funds can provide them in achieving their charitable objectives without the burden of administration and IRS filings.
Start your “Family Foundation” with a Donor Advised Fund today…
What is a Donor Advised Fund? Think of it as a private foundation without the cost and administrative burden.
By starting a fund at KBCF:
- The grants you suggest carry your name;
- We handle the administrative work.
- We handle the IRS requirements and filings.
- Your gift is invested, so the philanthropic dollars can grow;
- You can meet your philanthropic objectives today, tomorrow or in the future.
- There is no excise tax.
- There is no annual payout requirement.
- You receive 50% off of your adjusted gross income with a Donor Advised Fund at the KBCF versus 30% with a private foundation.